Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates with calibre to apply for the following position:-
- Study, design, develop and implement new application system
Responsibility and duties includes:-
- i. Analyzes user requirements, identifies ,omissions and errors in requirements, and conducts feasibility studies
- ii. Creates designs and modifies systems specifications.
- iii. Designs user input methods, system outputs, data and file structures, program modules, hierarchy diagrams and flowcharts
- iv. Writes, compiles, and modifies applications programs
- v. Develops or acquires test data and runs tests to determine the accuracy of program logic to produce desired results;debugs and revises programs based on test results.
- vi. Troubleshoot and solve problems
- vii. Provides on-call support and problem resolution for applications system
- viii. Maintains records and prepares reports and correspondence related to the work.
- Manage, monitor, maintain and housekeeping Ticketing and Reservation System (STAR)
- Manage, monitor and maintain Handheld Ticketing System (HTS)
- Manage, monitor and maintain Automated Fare Collection (AFC)
- Conduct training for end-user
- Prepare and update system documentation and user manual
- Implementation of robust, consistent and relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at the individual level;
- To deploy initiatives and helps to develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
Interested applicants are invited to write – in together with detailed resume, present and expected salary, contact number and a non-returnable passport size photograph (with latest photo) not later than 1 May 2013 to the following address. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Talent Management & Organisation Development
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22631312 or 22631122