In response to the Government's call to Government Linked Companies (GLC) to assist in increasing the marketability and employability of our graduates, CIMB Group participates in the Skim Latihan 1Malaysia (SL1M) under its Corporate Responsibility initiative.
This programme is aimed at providing soft-skills and on-the-job training to Malaysian graduates, especially those from under-privileged families. At the end of the programme, these graduates would have developed personal mastery primarily in customer service skills, learned best work practices and gained experience in the corporate world through accelerated work-based learning.
The programme is ideal for graduates who are keen to improve themselves in one or a combination of the following areas:
Understanding on banking concepts and systems related to the job assigned to the trainee.
- Expanding network in the banking sector.
- Engaging and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Elevate confidence level in facing challenges at work.
- Valuable employable skills and working experience.
- Better problem solving skills.
This 4-months structured training programme comprises:
- 2 weeks of soft skills training with key focus on thinking and communication skills as well as work habits along with on boarding session with business unit(s).
- On-the-job attachment with business unit(s) for remaining duration of the programme to provide candidates with an all-rounded, hands-on work experience.
- Candidates will be paid a monthly allowance for the duration of the 4-months programme.
- Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates with excellent performance may be considered for employment opportunity with CIMB Bank, subject to terms and conditions.
- For on-the-job training, candidates will be placed either in a role related to Customer Service or Operations. Details of potential roles can be obtained from attending the Walk-in Interview Sessions.
- Malaysian Bachelor's Degree graduates in any discipline.
- Applicants must be willing to work in either Head Office at Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur, Klang Valley, the various CIMB bank branches across the Klang Valley and Selangor.
- Graduates with less than 2-years working experience are welcome to apply.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
A Great Opportunity for Fresh Graduates
Want to know more?
Join us at:
Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia WALK-IN INTERVIEW
- 9 May 2016
- 11 May 2016
- 16 May 2016
- 18 May 2016
- 23 May 2016
- 25 May 2016
Time: 9.30am to 12.00pm
Venue: CIMB Bank,
Level 18, Menara Bumiputra-Commerce, 11 Jalan Raja Laut
50350 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(Landmark: Beside SOGO Shopping Complex)
Compulsory documents to bring along (photocopy and original):
- Updated resume
- Degree certificate and transcripts. If you have yet to attend convocation,a completion letter from university would suffice.
- Diploma certificate and transcripts (if applicable)
- SPM certificate
- One (1) photocopy of IC (front and back on the same page)
- One (1) passport-size photograph (white background)
*Successful candidates will be paid monthly allowance for the duration of the programme
*The programme will be commencing on 6 June 2016.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.