Jawatan kosong terkini di Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM). Permohonan adalah dipelawa daripada warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan untuk mengisi kekosongan jawatan kosong di SSM sebagai :-
1. EXECUTIVE - LEGAL SERVICES DIVISION
• To prosecute SSM’s criminal case, contribute towards enhancing the quality of investigation paper, and provide legal opinion and expertise in support of SSM enforcement, compliance and regulatory activities;
• To handle civil cases for SSM pursuant to Section 37 of the SSM Act 2001, to handle and defend civil cases filed by 3rd parties against SSM, to provide legal advise (verbal and written) to other divisions in SSM, to prepare Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for specific provisions under the Companies Act 1965 and the Registration of Businesses Act 1956 and to prepare Legal Notifications based on relevant cases in which SSM was involved in, articles and law journals;
• To attend to legal advisory matters, prepare and/or review contracts entered into by SSM, ensure that all work activities are performed efficiently and comply with all SSM’s policies and procedures.
• Candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized institution;
• At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field;
• Strong communication skills both oral and written English;
• Must be willing to travel and relocate;
• Non-bumi applicants are encouraged to apply.
Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
• Companies Commission of Malaysia offered attractive and competitive remuneration and excellent benefit such as above statutory rate of EPF contribution, dental, hospital and surgical insurance coverage (for employees and immediate families), outpatient panel clinics, personal accident insurance coverage, attractive housing, vehicles and computer loans as well as cost of living allowance.
• Successful candidates will be offered a 2-years contract with the opportunity to be absorbed into permanent position subject to the satisfactory performance within 2 years of service and SSM’s requirement.
• Annual bonus and increment is based on individual and SSM financial performance.
Closing date : 22 November 2013
Location : Kuala Lumpur
How to Apply: