Al-Amin Education Centre Limited (PPAAB) is a company limited by guarantee and not having a share capital. PPAAB was registered under the Companies Act 1965 with registration number 516 095 A formally on 6th June 2000. PPAAB main objective has been to enhance the quality of Islamic education in Malaysia and in particular is a trustee of three schools of Islamic School Al-Amin Kuala Lumpur, Islamic School Al-Amin Gombak and Islamic School Al-Amin. PPAAB held between the Board of Governors appoints Al-Amin Education Centre and ensure that financial statements are prepared to give a true and fair view of the financial position of the company in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act 1965. PPAAB establishment is intended to consolidate and further strengthen the Integrated Islamic Education system to a more competent and professional. In line with the mission of Al Amin Education Centre (PPAA), which is to produce students righteous wa Muslih, hoped that educational institutions can produce great Muslim intellectuals
Job Vacancies At Pusat Pendidikan Al-Amin Berhad (PPAAB)
1. Kerani Akaun & Tadbir
- Muslim and Muslimah.
- Minimum SPM: Credit Bahasa Melayu and Mathematics
- Having experience at least a year.
- Skills 'multi tasking'.
- Good communication skills.
- Not smoking.
- Having a driver's license / valid riding is an advantage
- Responsible, trustworthy, proactive and good interpersonal skills.
- Dealing with parents, students and the relevant parties.
- Implement procedures and systems set the school.
Closing date 31 July 2014