The University of Malaya would like to invite suitable and qualified candidates to apply for the position of Information Technology Officer Grade F41 and Project Officer Grade N41.
• A candidate must possess a bachelor degree, preferably a Bachelor in Computer Science/IT/Computer Engineering or equivalent from an internationally recognized university.
• Computer literate and able to work independently.
• Possess ability to search through web search engines.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Possess knowledge and experience in creation of database, data analysis and web development.
• Well organized, excellent communication and able to execute administrative support functions.
• Multi-task and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• To provide comprehensive profiles on local/international institution/organization.
• To analyze the data and provide relevant information.
• To provide strategies and recommendations based on the data analyzed.
• To ensure accuracy completeness, timeliness and data integrity.
• To carry out any other duties as and when directed.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT:
• Contract (12 months).
• RM2,700.00 - RM3,200.00 per month.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested applicants are invited to submit the latest updated resume together with the copies of academic certificates and the relevant documents to the following address:
Principle Assistant Registrar
Human Resource Division
Level 6, New Chancellery Building
University of Malaya
50603 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and called for interview. Should you not receive any feedback from us six (6) months from the closing date of the advertisement, please consider that the position advertised is no longer available and the vacancy has been filled.
• 30th November 2012 (Friday)
Sumber iklan : http://www.um.edu.my/doc/File/career/officer.pdf