We are looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to contribute to the growth of our airline. If you would like to apply for a position, please write in to the address listed on the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
1. CALL CENTRE AGENTS
- To ensure all incoming call received are answered promptly, efficiently and professionally as per Call Centre Qualitative Standards.
- To answer calls from customer professionally and to convert calls to potential sales.
- Matches underlying needs of customer to available product and services.
- Identify customer needs quickly and able to guide and provide relevant information efficiently.
- Be right, intelligent and self driven to learn.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma holders or higher qualification with credit in English & Bahasa Malaysia at SPM level.
- Malaysian citizens aged 20 to 35 years old.
- Dynamic, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant disposition, courteous and efficient in providing personalized service to customers.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English. Ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage.
- Having experience and skills in call centre environment would be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be prepared to work on 24 hours shift duty.
If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, initiative, and knowledge are amongst our core values, then we welcome you to explore the opportunities at Malaysia Airlines.
Interested applicants may apply online or alternatively email your application, together with your latest resume, stating details of experience, qualifications, current and expected salary together with a recent contact telephone/mobile numbers email@example.com.
Closing date: 15 December 2012
Click here to download the form.